Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Prayers of Praise

Father I approach your throne with praises! You are so worthy of more praise than I could ever give, but please accept what I am able to give and know that it is given in love and adoration for you.

You are the one true God. The creator of all and all that is good. You love like no other can. You sacrificed more than anyone could. Your love is boundless and your strength is mighty.

You made it possible for me to love even when I'm not loved. Your strong arms embrace me and provide comfort when I am hurting. Your wisdom is never ending and I desire to hold to it and live by it.

Thank you Father for who you are and all you have done and all you will do.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful prayer and so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preach it sister!! And I'm praying for you in your job situation. I have no doubt God is fine tuning the thing to be exactly what He wants for you. :))

    Love yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leigh Anne,

    I'm new to your blog, and I must say that I'm SO EXCITED to meet another sister in Christ! I was so HAPPY that you stopped by my blog recently. I'm really sorry it's taken me so long to get over here to meet you. Things have been CRAZY here and I'm WAY behind with all things online once again. O=-)

    Anyway, it was a pleasure to 'meet you'. ☺

    Have a BLESSED week, Sweet Sister!

    ReplyDelete