Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Through the Fire!

You know how you find a movie that you just love and can watch it over and over again and never get bored. Isn't that how it is with God's word? I love how I can read something that I have read many times before and always find a blessing. Sometimes the same blessing over and over and sometimes the blessing of " seeing " something in the passage I have never seen before.



I know I have read Daniel many times, but I love to read again the faithfulness of Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Mostly I love the reminder of God's greatness and faithfulness that is revealed in the book of Daniel.



God doesn't just watch over us when we are in the fire but he walks with us in it. He is so awesome and so trust worthy. I praise him this morning for the love he shows me. I praise him for the fires he has walked through with me. I praise him for his faithfulness.



God you are almighty! The one true living God! I love you Lord! I praise you Lord! Thank you for all your blessings. Lead me Lord in your ways that I might always be what you want me to be.



Join me this day in praising our most awesome God!!



Leigh Anne

4 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the song "HELP ME LORD TO BE WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE ME BE, TO LIVE MY LIFE IN YOUR LIKENESS....." At my age I have be picked up and carried by him so many times I can't count. Thanks for a great post girl! I will totally keep one eye on the girls as I love them both like they were mine! They are precious! Wish you were coming with us! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praising God for all His many blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! We are SO BLESSED!! Thank you for taking the time to remind us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leigh Anne!! Thank you SO much for stopping by my blog! And thankful for your sweet reminder of forgiveness. It brightened my day!!

    ReplyDelete