Friday, April 24, 2009

Chemotherapy

Not long ago Donna Giles (new friend at church) was diagnosed with breast cancer. Last month she had a double Mastectomy and reconstruction. Today Donna takes her first chemotherapy treatment. Donna is a beautiful women with two teenagers. She is a wife,dedicated church member and believer. I know she must be very nervous about the treatment. Please remember her in your prayers today.

Lord I lift Donna up to you today. I pray she can feel your arms around her today as she takes her first chemo treatment. Father we know that you are in control of all things and for whatever reason you have allowed this, we pray that you will receive the glory.

Thank you for your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to thank you for all the kind comments you say. I really appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete